The 3 best ways to Integrate NFC into your product Line
Aside from creating dynamic, interactive advertising campaigns, NFC technology can streamline your workflow, processes, and consumer communication. Products integrated with NFC contain a microchip that can be read by any NFC smartphone or device.
How do I Integrate NFC Tags into my products?
NFC opens up a whole new world of interactivity, helps prevent counterfeiting, grey market diversion, and helps brands connect with their consumers. There are three general ways to integrate NFC Tags into your products.
Let’s have a look at each of them-
Essentially, the NFC tags are fully integrated or embedded into your product during the manufacturing process. In the case of a pair of shoes, the tag might be in the liner. Often, an NFC tag can be found behind the outward face of 3DNFC products.
With an Additional hangtag, the tags are added to additional swing tags, PVC cards, or similar items which are either attached or provided with the product. For example, a luxury watch might include an authentication card within the presentation box.
In this instance, the NFC tags are applied to the outside of the products. This can be an easy and flexible solution if, for example, the tags are added to food packaging or similar where integration or additional hang tags might be problematic.
- Invisible on your product
- NFC can be integrated in many ways, with numerous decorative options
- Excellent performance in comparison to QR Code technology
- Little to no modification of your manufacturing
- Anti-removal system
- Active before and after opening
- NFC lets you activate Brand Protection, Traceability, and Consumer Engagement services in combination or separately
- Brand protection / anti-counterfeiting: consumers can instantly verify product authenticity with their smartphone
- Traceability: NFC allows you to follow your product throughout the supply chain and avoid parallel imports and grey markets
- Consumer engagement: NFC offers promotional opportunities to recruit consumers via contests, discounts, & loyalty programs
- Market intelligence: gain valuable insights into purchasing behavior thanks to instant consumer data collection and statistics reports
End consumer benefits
- Product safety: authenticity can be controlled by a simple tap of a smartphone
- Consumer empowerment: valuable information and personalized offers and rewards
- Recyclable -‘Recyclable’ can have many meanings, visit our FAQ- Is 3D Printing Safe For The Environment?– to understand our definition.