The best ways to Integrate NFC into your product Line
Products integrated with NFC contain a microchip that can be read by any NFC smartphone or device. NFC helps prevent counterfeiting, grey market diversion, and helps brands connect with their consumers.
How do I Integrate NFC Tags into products?
Fully Integrated tags
- Invisible on your product
- NFC can be integrated in many ways, with numerous decorative options
- Excellent performance in comparison to QR Code technology
- Little to no modification of your manufacturing
- Anti-removal system
- Active before and after opening
- NFC lets you activate Brand Protection, Traceability, and Consumer Engagement services in combination or separately
- Brand protection / anti-counterfeiting: consumers can instantly verify product authenticity with their smartphone
- Traceability: NFC allows you to follow your product throughout the supply chain and avoid parallel imports and grey markets
- Consumer engagement: NFC offers promotional opportunities to recruit consumers via contests, discounts, & loyalty programs
- Market intelligence: gain valuable insights into purchasing behavior thanks to instant consumer data collection and statistics reports
End consumer benefits
- Product safety: authenticity can be controlled by a simple tap of a smartphone
- Consumer empowerment: valuable information and personalized offers and rewards
- Recyclable -‘Recyclable’ can have many meanings, visit Is 3D Printing Safe For The Environment? to understand our definition.