How can NFC Help Your Brand Growth?
NFC increases Brand Growth and ROI Because Its use-cases span the entire customer journey and product life-cycle
What Are The Advantages of NFC?
- With NFC-enabled products, businesses can provide branded content directly to customers in-store long before a sales rep can take note. Once a customer understands the value of a product and is ready to purchase they can skip the checkout line, and instead purchase the item right from their phone.
- After the sale, brands can provide value-add content to consumers to ensure they get the most out of their purchase. Brands can use this new stream of customer insight to fuel future product decisions.
Why Are Businesses Adopting NFC?
The power of NFC means the technology can often work best when embedded in consumer products – creating an authentic connection between brands and customers. This connection can be leveraged throughout the entire customer journey, from pre-purchase to post-purchase.
NFC is the right tool to strengthen customer relationships and enhance the customer experience by making in-store and post-sale engagement simple and compelling.
- NFC delivers intuitive experiences to digital native and mobile-first shoppers
- NFC addresses consumer preference for speed, convenience, and control
- NFC brings the benefits of digital marketing to physical products and packages
- NFC enables a personalized digital experience unique to each unit of product
- NFC integrates easily into every step of the consumer journey/customer experience
- NFC provides a simple and straightforward experience
- No codes or apps are needed.
- NFC has a high customer perception
- NFC has high adoption
- NFC has high security / Authentication
- NFC has high value – Use-cases span the entire customer journey & product life-cycle.
When is my business ready to use NFC?
Because NFC tags can be embedded into consumer goods, and are not discarded after the sale, they are a highly effective way to deploy engaging experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Consequently, brands can now engage customers after the sale with value-add content and gain customer feedback to inform better product decisions. As a result, NFC extends the value chain for almost any product.
With its vast capabilities having been embraced by Apple, NFC’s rapid adoption is a result of the technology’s many advantages. Consumers often see this technology as more sophisticated than QR codes, causing NFC-enabled products to become highly sought-after items.
Why is NFC a great fit for my brand?
NFC tags, sometimes referred to as “Smart Tags”, encourage interaction while increasing conversions, brand awareness, and engagement. Use-cases for NFC span the entire customer journey & product life-cycle.
- Smart packages and hangtags drive Education, Sales, and reorders
- Mobile connections allow customers to Share reviews and access sales
- Ads integrated into print and out of home media- increases traffic to the store
- Book a showroom appointment- for a personalized shopping experience
- Connect to store wi-fi
- Pre-sale product messaging
- Product Authentication
- Digital Signage
- Quick link for shoppers to download the relevant app
- Access Product Information (Virtual salesperson)
- Couponing and loyalty integration
Connect to a chatbot to answer questions
- Fast, simple, secure payment
- Mobile point of sale integration
- Endless Aisle- Links to a retailer’s e-commerce when a product is not available in store
- At-shelf experiences that encourage purchases
- Get social proof!: Connect to social media and/or reviews
- Post sale product messaging
- Connect to a community with shared interests
- Product Authentication
- Automated or subscription purchases
- E-commerce to cross-sell and up-sell
- Instant secure pairing
- Connect to support and customer service
- Provide timely feedback
- Warranty registration
- Personalized Gifting
- Access Instructions and Maintenance info
- Product re-order
- Branded content
- Product information
- Up-sell / Re-sell
- Exclusive content & offers